2025 Capital Solutions Summer Analyst
General Atlantic is a leading global growth equity firm with more than four decades of experience providing capital and strategic support for over 495 growth companies throughout its history. Established in 1980 to partner with visionary entrepreneurs and deliver lasting impact, the firm combines a collaborative global approach, sector specific expertise, a long-term investment horizon and a deep understanding of growth drivers to partner with great entrepreneurs and management teams to scale innovative businesses around the world. General Atlantic has over $72.6 billion in assets under management inclusive of all products as of September 30, 2022, and more than 220 investment professionals based in New York, Amsterdam, Beijing, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Mexico City, Miami, Mumbai, Munich, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stamford and Tel Aviv. For more information on General Atlantic, please visit: www.generalatlantic.com.
2025 CAPITAL SOLUTIONS SUMMER ANALYST
As a Summer Analyst, you will spend 10 weeks in our New York Office working with the Capital Solutions team to deliver impactful marketing materials, prospect new institutional investors, and prepare deal closing memos. You will collaborate with GA’s investment professionals in marketing, finance, legal, and growth acceleration teams.
In this role, you will:
- Learn how Capital Solutions supports investors across all aspects of client service, including portfolio and performance updates and miscellaneous investor requests
- Provide support in developing materials for investor events and conferences
- Research and identify new investors for the firm’s investment products
- Complete discrete projects that will be used in Capital Solutions investor meeting materials
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Exposure to growth investing, learning about capital raising processes and alternative investment strategies
- Lunch and Learns
- Introductory training
- Formal mentorship program with Capital Solutions Analysts and Associates
- 1:1 Check-ins with senior members of the team
STUDENTS GRADUATING IN DECEMBER 2025 OR SPRING 2026 ARE INVITED TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate institution in the US
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Possess excellent quantitative and qualitative knowledge and skills
- Are a strong written and verbal communicator with an interest in crafting effective presentations
- Have a proven track record of achievement in academic and other settings
- Are energetic and passionate about contributing to a team
- Have interest in growth equity
- Show intellectual curiosity and are willing to go the extra mile
- Have a proactive and positive work attitude
- Have a global mindset and an interest in collaborating with colleagues across GA offices
- Are creative and solutions oriented
MORE TO KNOW
The GA office is located at 55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10055.
Upon successful completion of your internship, you will receive first consideration for a role in the 2025 Fulltime Capital Solutions Analyst Program. General Atlantic allows you to earn a weekly rate of $2,115 USD.
Applications close Friday, March 1st at 11:59 PM and will be reviewed on a rolling basis
General Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
By completing this application, you are consenting to General Atlantic’s processing and use of your personal data. Information on how General Atlantic will use and process your data can be found here: https://www.generalatlantic.com/privacy-policy/