Manager, Corporate Development, Mergers, and Acquisitions
We are seeking a proven leader with exceptional analytical abilities and 7+ years of experience handling complex projects and challenges in the M&A space. Leading people and the negotiations of complex deals with other Parties, including Memorandums of Understanding, Co-Development, Supply, Licensing, and other Agreements necessary to achieve the business objectives. Additionally, the selected candidate should be able to do the following:
- Establish clear business objectives for partnering with the identified Party
- Form and develop critical deal team for negotiations
- Establish timeline and plan for deal completion, leading the deal team to “on time” delivery
- Serve as the most critical deal conduit to Partner, fostering open communication, trust and timely resolution of issues
- Report on status of projects to direct and upper management
- Understanding of automotive technology and products
- Understanding of intellectual property
Additional Job Description
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and Memos of Understanding (MOU). The types of contracts that are executed after the NDA and MOU are based on the business relationship which includes Technical Licensing Agreements (TLA), Engineering Service Agreements (ESA), Co-Development Agreements and Supply Agreements.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
Compensation: The expected base compensation for this role is: $104,700 - $163,800 . Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.