EV Concierge Team Lead
Hybrid - Position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time but the general expectation is that the employee be onsite an average of 3 times a month.
About the Role:
The EV Concierge Team Lead is responsible for managing the efficient performance of the Concierge advisors and providing support for them to be successful in building relationships with current and prospective customers of EV vehicles.
You will execute management priorities, work towards achieving expected results and continuous improvement.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional service to all internal and external customers.
- Create and promote a team culture that puts the customer at the center of everything that we do while also delivering operational excellence and maintaining an engaging, vibrant workplace.
- Supervise assigned group of 10-15 contract advisors, providing all necessary supervisory and support functions for the team.
- Provide proactive support and direction to Advisors working with consumers that request assistance with product information, vehicle or dealer concerns, vehicle locates, and potential sales leads in phone/chat/email channels.
- Interface with other internal or external stakeholders on behalf of team in order to resolve difficult or complex cases and provide timely and thorough resolution to the customer.
- Adhere and contribute to defining processes that produce best-in-class consumer care experiences and identify opportunities for constant improvement.
- Help train new staff in areas of expertise as needed.
- Perform Quality Audits (QA) on assigned advisors and deliver feedback.
- Manage team productivity to achieve service/customer response targets.
- Perform administrative duties including timekeeping and other support as needed for contract resources.
- Participate in any required training or industry-specific certifications to maintain the technical knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job at or above the standard required.
- Complete ad hoc projects within aggressive timelines as delegated by leadership
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday but remain flexible on hours depending on the needs on the team (Call Center Hours: Monday- Friday 8am- 12am midnight and Saturday-Sunday 9am- 9pm).
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in customer service-related profession
- Computer navigation and proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong reading comprehension and verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive expertise and knowledge of automotive industry
- Expert knowledge of Siebel, Oracle, GM Answers and other tools
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt quickly in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities within aggressive timelines
GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.