AcDelco Sales Supervisor
The ACDelco Sales Supervisor is responsible for implementing go-to-market strategies for the new ACDelco product lines (batteries, lubricants, and other parts) in Egypt. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in parts sales and marketing in relevant role, as well as experience in the automotive industry.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for the new ACDelco product lines.
- Work with dealers to secure monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets across all channels.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key accounts.
- Work closely with current local suppliers to secure deliveries and continue supporting the development of new suppliers.
- Analyze dealer performance, sales per channel, market dynamics, and lost sales analysis.
- Assist dealers in implementing market tactics to grow our ACdelco market share of the IAM.
- Conduct field visits to collect market insights/dynamics, and competitor pricing and moves related to the local parts sales.
- Get closer to our customers (wholesalers, traders, fleet, and key accounts) to gather insights that are key in decision making for pricing decisions, sales promotions, and marketing campaigns.
- Provide market insights to the product development team for continued development of the new portfolio expansion to cater to market needs and continue growing our share.
- Expand export sales by working with key accounts in Isuzu ME, South Africa, and Algeria to secure further orders.
- Identify new export opportunities and develop strategies to capture these opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Proven track record of success in developing and implementing go-to-market strategies.
- Strong relationships with key accounts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.