Treasury Operations Analyst (Night Shift)
Forecast daily cash investment requirements for GM’s cash pooling entities
Perform settlements for FX, investment and other transactions
Managing GM’s global multilateral netting process
Oversight and execution of cash positioning transactions to appropriately fund various entities
Execute Treasury wires to fund strategic alliances, acquisitions, and divestments
Maintain bank accounts and related documentation for various GM entities
Monitor and settle bank fees related to cash pooling entities
Lead or support activities like audits, account reconciliations and tax validations
Identify and manage process improvement projects
Develop and manage relationships with banks
Additional Job Description
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in finance
· Experience in corporate finance and treasury (preferred)
· Familiarity with basic accounting principles
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to provide accurate, timely, and reliable reporting and controls
· Comfortable searching out and corrects inconsistent data; finds and fixes root cause of inconsistencies; understands the drivers
· Strong analytical and organizational abilities
· Critical thinking and inquisitive mind
· Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork and partnerships
· Business acumen (a businessperson first, an operating mindset)
· Able to embrace, manage, and lead change with the workgroups(s)
· Ability to prioritize assignments / projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints (fast / responsive)
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Strong oral and written communication skills:
- Effective communications up/down/across the organization
- Ability to structure presentations in straightforward, efficient manner
- Effective business writer; able to provide a short synopsis and recommendation
Important Note: This is a hybrid role for NIGHT SHIFT.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.