Export Coordinator (Level 6)
This is hybrid role: This position requires to work 3 days on site 2 days at home remote on a full-time basis
What you will do:
Coordinate the Logistic Processes of Stock and Emergencies Export Shipments with all Transportation Modes with the following activities:
a) Contact different forwarders to request their services providing information
b) Get the booking or AWB
c) Coordinate the pickup
d) Develop Packing List, Commercial Invoices, Hazmat Declaration & Custom Processes
e) Review and optimize the Transportation Rates.
- Provide export documents to the custom broker, Customers & Carriers
- Develop the export shipment instruction letter including all the shipment information
- Provide shipping details to the customers
- Receive claims and provide resolution to the customers
- Tracking reports: VIP & STOCK
- Demonstrates expertise in knowledge of the processes required to perform, and ensures they are effectively performing job responsibilities utilizing standardized methods.
- Motivates direct reports and/or business partners through effective communication, training, coaching, development, and recognition
- Achieves Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness, and Cost key performance indicators
- Cultivates a safety culture, and implements and enforces workplace safety rules and policies
- Export Compliance & International Law Regulation
- May evaluate team performance, and promotes continuous improvement
- Achieves quality standards by communicating goals and leveraging resources to solve problems
- Understands and consistently administers company policies
- May completes administrative tasks such as timekeeping, and maintain departmental records and reports
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Additional Job Description
2-4 years experience in similar positions
Experience/Education: Logistics, International Trade, Administration or Industrial Engineering
Ms Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Knowledge: Logistics, International Trade & Custom Process
If you need any special/reasonable accommodations, to continue with the process please let your recruiter know.
Remember to attach your CV when applying to this vacancy.
Just so you know… Diversity and inclusion are our strengths. We respect and value what each individual contribution to our team, including their origin, education, sex, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, gender expression and / or identity, religious context, age, generation, and disability. We believe that our ability to meet the needs and expectations of an increasingly diverse and global customer base is closely linked to the diversity and inclusion that we experience within General Motors.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.