Regional Aftersales Lead
About the Position: Regional Aftersales Lead
The ideal candidate for the Regional Aftersales Lead (RAL) position embodies GM’s Behaviors and is driven to create an industry defining service model for automotive customers in Europe. Regional Aftersales Lead responsibilities include introducing relevant and essential information to new customers, providing prompt quality service, developing quality standards at our service partners, and ensuring adherence. RALs are there to assist clients throughout the customer journey, from the first delivery to the end of leasing contract, including regular maintenance and unplanned events.
The Regional Aftersales Lead will be expected to improve the operational efficiency and commercial fitness of the CCA business in their respective market while scouting and onboarding new service partners to ensure the right aftersales coverage in the country.
During launch phase, the roles and responsibilities of the Regional Aftersales Lead will be broadened to guarantee coverage of certain activities and that the RAL has hands-on experience in all events occurring in the service partner ecosystem.
In this role, the RAL will represent General Motors to our customers and should ensure that through excellent communication, customer service and partner management, that the reputation of GM is reflected positively.
It will be advantageous for this role having already worked in an automotive company as a field sales or aftersales employees.
- Partners Management: Ability to create a strong relationship with service partners to promote GM brands
- Customer-first Mindset: Ability to leverage insights and build relevant processes to drive customer preference and excellence for GM’s ownership and support experiences. Possess customer-centric approach with ability to leverage customer journey mapping, customer personas, empathy interviews, and competitive analysis to deliver value to our customers.
- Quality excellence: Ability to define quality standards and keep eye on the details to reach an outstanding level of quality for a premium customer experience
- Communication: Ability to lead and influence at all levels. Possess good communication skills to influence external partners and colleagues in pursuing quality and customer obsession
- Outcome-Oriented: Ability to clearly articulate desired outcome(s). Possess ability to assess complex situations quickly, assess risks and be decisive. works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Business Acumen: Ability to formulate a strong POV and adjust plans strategically in a changing environment. Possess strong CX strategic acumen and business agility.
- Analytical: Ability to effectively analyze complex data and translate into easily and digestible information. Proactively identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Can synthesize complex or diverse information, use intuition and experience to complement data.
- Measuring key performance of service partners and facilitate GM system usage
- Understand customer complaints, collect preliminary vehicle data, and consult with field service engineer to enhance root cause analysis
- Inform and present in a clear and effective way products, features, and service to the final customers in accurate manner, via phone (Inbound-outbound), email or chat and in person
- Monitor the quality standard, technical safety, and warranty procedures at the service centers
- Leverage customer data to suggest new products & services intentionally and proactively
- Assist in validating market launch procedures and assist in defining procedure and operation excellence
- Support ad hoc requests that drive business results, customer satisfaction and/or global alignment
- Work across the organization SMEs and service partners to deliver transparent and efficient customer experience
- At least 2 years of experience in automotive company as a field sales or aftersales employees
- Flexibility and agility in managing different tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Prior Experience in working in a retail environment or as quality auditor
- High interest and passion for automotive industry
- Capacity to consolidate multiple sources of disparate information into easy-to-understand views for customers
- Microsoft excel and power point knowledge
- Native in French and fluent in English
- Valid driving license
- Customer Focus – ability to gather customer insights and prioritize product features or processes appropriately
- Cross functional collaboration skills and the ability to handle ambiguity
- Organizational and learning agility – ability to influence external partner in achieving quality excellence
- Business and technical acumen
- Ability to create presentation, procedure, and document
- Knowledge of direct-to-consumer (D2C) business model
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.