Talent Acquisition Partner(m/f/d) - Hybrid Working
How we work:
A new and exciting opportunity has been created for an internal Talent Acquisition Partner who will support our Hiring Managers in recruiting the best Talent to join us! This role is leading our recruitment activity in Weilburg and Jena, Germany maximising our talent pool and develop our talent pipeline, ensuring that diversity and inclusion is top of the agenda, and creating an internal recruitment capability in a cost-effective way!
Management of recruitment activities
Working as part of the European Talent Team:
- Working closely with our HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to understand current and future talent needs
- Building and developing relationships with potential talent pipelines including Universities, colleges, and local groups
- Working closely with our Brand Communications teams to develop appropriate branding initiatives
- Proactively sourcing candidates for roles via advertising, talent pipelines and searches
- Interviewing and screening candidates both face to face and remotely
- Presenting offers to candidates
- Managing candidate feedback throughout the recruitment process
- Liaising with works council
Vacancy and candidate management
- Being a point of contact for all candidates, new starters, and Hiring Managers
- Managing recruitment activity via the HR system Workday
- Advertising and promoting vacancies internally and externally including social media
- Coordinating internal referrals
- Calling and e-mailing candidates
- Arranging interviews both face to face and remotely. This will involve effective diary management and associated confirmations and room bookings
- Gaining feedback for recruiting managers and providing this verbally and via e-mail to candidates
- Maintaining accurate records of recruitment activities and metrics using spreadsheets and HR system
In addition, the Talent Acquisition Partner will manage the recruitment campaigns of Graduates, Apprentices and students and build and develop our Employer Brand (EVP) utilising social media and professional networking. In this role you will continually review and implement best practice selection tools & techniques.
What you will bring:
- Has excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with all stakeholders up to Director level
- Is a self-starter and be able to work independently with a sense of ownership, urgency, and intellectual curiosity!
- An up to date understanding of recruitment trends
- Can organise and prioritise responsibilities effectively to meet deadlines
- Has previous proven experience of working in a recruitment role
- Can demonstrate understanding of recruitment laws and best practices including right to work and discrimination laws
- Who is open, empathetic, and authentic
- Is familiar and competent with HR systems and with Excel spreadsheets
- Experience of working with works councils would be advantageous but not essential
What we offer:
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following:
- Hybrid working model (office/remote).
- Good connections to local and regional public transport. Employee parking lots are available.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual, professional training courses and international conferences.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual supportive interaction, and our joy of work.
- We get together at team and company events e.g., movie nights, game nights, after work parties, summer events, Christmas celebrations, sport events, health events.
- For your physical well-being we provide fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate, and tea.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including additional payments, company pension schemes and recognition incentives.
- You have the option to participate in the Employee Stock Purchasing Program at discounted conditions.
Master's Level Degree and related work experience of 3 years; Bachelor's Level Degree and related work experience of 5 years are preferred but not essential
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer