Customer Service Support Rep
Company OverviewKLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
- CRM / SAP Data base management including updating and maintaining customer service records and install base.
- Processing and entering customer parts orders
- Direct interfacing with our valued customers to assist with providing service quotes, customer invoicing and billing.
- Collaborating with local service management, applications engineers, customer support engineers and admins in other field offices assisting with day to day service operations.
- Running / Providing / Analyzing reports necessary for service opera\tions
- Schedule and process customer equipment and parts repairs
- Ability to run multiple projects with a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to assemble and analyze customer data and provide reports utilizing a proficiency in SAP/CRM and Excel.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of service engineers, managers, sales and other admins.
- Excellent customer interpersonal skills
- Friendly, outgoing and a positive attitude
- Willingness to tackle new tasks.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field plus 3 years of industry related experience is preferred.
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.