Customer Service Administrator
This role supports the Service and Logistic teams in KLA. The role will be both customer and supplier facing and will require a skilled person who can work with as a self-starter with a large degree of autonomy. In supporting the service and logistic teams, the candidate will demonstrate ability to generate quotations and process customer orders and invoices, track shipment and ensure follow up of delivery. The ability to understand service contracts and run miscellaneous reports for Service Managers is also required. The successful candidate will be also responsible for EHS tasks for the service team on a need basis.
- Maintaining direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- Supporting service team by generating quotations, working with Finance team on invoicing, processing customer orders and developing and maintaining positive customer relations (CRM), which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Working with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals.
- Working with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Generate ad hoc reports for the Service Management team.
- Support RSPP and Legal Representative with H&S compliance
- Prepare safety documents & renew existing documents required by customers
- Managing periodical and new hires medical visits.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Service/ Sales Department.
- A good knowledge of data management tools is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated self-starter.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Able to speak French or German is desirable.
- Ideally hold a University Degree qualification or have equivalent level of experience.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer