Lead, Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Support DR Team (DRT) in planning and implementing continuity and DR Plans (DRPs)
- Report business unit impact to DR Lead and provide ongoing updates throughout activation
- Responsible for maintaining runbooks, training, etc.
- Monitor business environment during a disruption to understand the business impact
- Check on the status of the DC including the physical hardware, HVAC, and power sources
- Document and report business impact to DR Lead
- Provide subject matter expertise for strategy execution
- 6+ years of experience in Disaster Recovery
- Minimum of BE/B. Tech or MCA education background
- Good Communication skills with proven ability to work with various geographical teams
- Open to work in Swing Shift i.e. 02.00 PM - 11.00 PM IST (Indian Standard Time)
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer