Service Product Marketing Manager
The Services Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for a wide range of service-related business activities. Our PMM's optimize product line service market share, revenue and profitability throughout the product lifecycle.
We drive service activities from the early phases of product design cycle all the way through to product maturity, ensuring our customers enjoy the maximum value, productivity and long service life of KLA's products. PMM's fill a highly collaborative leadership role within KLA Services and KLA overall, involving regular interaction with product divisions, sales teams, product marketing groups, field service organizations and customers throughout the world.
The PMM role includes the following responsibilities.
- Establish and communicate comprehensive service strategies for each product line. Use the strategy to drive activity across numerous functional groups within Services, regions, and product divisions.
- Establish revenue targets and plans to meet those targets.
- Participate in design reviews, develop and delivers requirements for design-for-service and the service business roadmap to ensure the product meets entitled performance in the following areas: Reliability, Availability, Cost of Service, measurement performance and tool to tool matching. This also includes defining CIP programs and product performance features to achieve the improvements throughout the product lifecycle.
- Lead execution of service revenue plans, making course corrections where appropriate. Review progress regularly with Services management teams and make compelling recommendations if course corrections are needed.
- Establish service programs, pricing, and revenue targets for newly introduced products than complement the strategy for the product itself. Develop collateral that can be used with customers in support of pricing and service value.
- Develop an understanding of each product’s use-case within the fab such that the service strategy is well aligned with the expected tool use case.
- Define enhanced service offerings, including multi-tool fleet management and data analytics offerings, resulting in improved product value for KLA's customers. Consider innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and remote support as part of the advanced service offerings.
- Drive cross-functional programs, such as product improvements for the release to the field, closely monitor cost of service, contribute to management of tool-down field critical issues.
- Directly work with tool end-users to uncover unmet needs and promote value of service. Work with field teams directly to ensure needs are being met in accordance with the product strategy.
- Research competitive product and service offerings and position KLA solutions to show maximum value while recognizing customers have multiple alternatives.
- Ensure KLA's internal systems accurately bring together all service products, including price lists, improved coverage, analytics, fleet management and other beneficial options.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree or greater, advanced degree a plus.
- MBA and/or business/marketing education a plus.
- Extensive industrial experience, including direct knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Established track record of business ownership in sales or marketing role.
- Experience with direct end-customer interaction.
- International business experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be effective across a matrix of departments while optimizing limited resources.
- Strong communication skills and ability to conduct effective presentations under pressure.
- Analytical skills, including ability to draw business conclusions from complex datasets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Hardworking, with ability & desire to work in a team environment.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer