Security Operations Manager
KLA Global Security Operations & Systems organization team is growing and in order to maintain a global standardization and consistency, we need a regional security expert, based at the Yavne, Israel office to carry our vision.
The EMEA Security Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing regional physical security policies, programs and best practices including the development of business processes, security technology solutions and key performance indicators to proactively identify and mitigate physical security risks to people, property and products. This role will support other critical functional safety and security programs including but not limited to investigations, intelligence, travel safety and security. The position will collaborate with cross-functional teams in building innovative ways to develop programs that drive sustainable efficiency. This position will oversee several sites within the assigned region to carry their responsibilities which includes the following:
- Assist the global security management team with developing and implementing security strategy and organization, including policies, procedures, business processes, industry best practices, technologies and KPI’s in accordance with the Global Security Strategy.
- Develop physical security programs to ensure the success of the organization, including physical security risk management, security technology systems including video surveillance, alarms, access controls, guard operations and management, event security, travel security, security training and communications.
- Partner with internal business partners and key stakeholders including GWS and IT to understand and address business needs pertaining to physical security and security systems.
- Document the scope of work, service level agreements, key performance indicators, and negotiate contract terms with security service providers, where applicable.
- Coordinate outside vendors and suppliers to meet security project and system initiatives.
- Support project implementations by designing and commissioning technical recommendations / solutions and collaborating with Global Security, local GWS leads in the respective EMEA offices, security vendors and other internal / external stakeholders to drive the implementations
- Manage major security incidents identifying lessons to continually improve security processes and incident responses.
- Evaluate risks and recommend alternative security strategies, and security technologies to keep enhancing the program
- Monitor external environments to identify industry security best practices, trends and technologies, and develop, maintain and continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the global security program.
- Ensure physical security program compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), process adherence and process improvement to achieve operational objectives & excellence
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree OR Ten or more years of security management experience
- ASIS Certifications preferred but not required
- Knowledge in the areas of emergency/disaster management, physical security, critical incident stress management, risk management and business resiliency, experience with emergency procedure protocols and regulatory interfaces
- Experience applying logic and reason to solve problems
- Experience in corporate or institutional Security/Safety related role
- Demonstrated experience in the development of security procedures and processes
- Experience with security technologies including CCTV, Access Control, and Incident Management Systems
- Proven track record in managing security operations and security personnel and delivering, customer-oriented security programs
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer