Electrical Design Engineer (Analog PCB design)
Company OverviewKLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Group/DivisionWith over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers. The RAPID division is the world leading provider of reticle inspection solutions for the semiconductor industry. The company provides inspection solutions to both the mask shops and the semiconductor fabs to ensure that lithography yields are consistently high thus enabling cost-effective manufacturing.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
Electrical Engineers are core to KLA’s technology.
As the Electrical Engineer, you will join a best-in-class engineering team and be part of the group in the development of our next generation inspection tool.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work with a team of highly skilled electrical engineers with expertise in design of analog electronics, sensors and image acquisition, signal integrity for PCB and cables
• Work with system engineers and other functional/subsystem engineers to define electrical system/subsystem design specifications
• Work with external vendors and contractors to deliver subsystems that meet design specification and reliability targets
• Integrate and test subsystems
• Experience with OrCAD\Cad tools and electronic simulation tools.
• Experience In Analog and Power design, ADCs, DACs, DC\DC, OP Amplifiers and sensors.
• Experience working with EE LAB tools, bring up and troubleshoot PCBAs
• Full cycle of PCB design from Schematics through Layout to Manufacturing.
• Understanding electronic fundamentals (Signal integrity, Power integrity, EMI\EMC etc.)
• Eager to learn from top-notch engineer’s experience.
• Semiconductors industry experience.
• Safety and compliance experience.
• High voltage design.
• Knowledge of advanced FPGA design.
Minimum QualificationsDoctorate (Academic) Degree and 0 years related work experience; Master's Level Degree and related work experience of 3 years; Bachelor's Level Degree and related work experience of 5 years
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.