Software Quality Engineer
The selected Software QA Engineer will join a world-class software team to plan, manage, execute, and report results for all qualification activities for the team. He/She will be an effective team player and leader that will be responsible for the quality of all released products. He/She will be a strong process advocate with an acute attention to detail and desire to continually improve the Qualification process. He/She must be able to partner with other functional teams to resolve quality issues quickly.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Qualification of new and existing products and features (functional/requirements based, regression, performance, reliability).This includes designing and qualifying, publishing results and recommendations in the form of training material, best known methods
- Ability to understand and develop test cases in new technologies like Deep Learning, machine learnings etc.
- Ability to technically interact with Algorithms, System Engineering, Application Engineering, Marketing and Manufacturing, Customer Support team for various requirements across the globe. Interact with cross locational teams.
- Ability to assess automation feasibility of the test cases
- Script the test cases to automatically execute the tests
- Participate in all stages of software development including deployment/trouble shooting at customer sites.
- Represent SQE team in product life cycle and key program meetings.
- Travel to customer fabrication facilities to understand customer usecases, for deploying SW and troubleshooting
- Must have Master's Level Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or related fields.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skill. Must also be self-driven, yet a strong team player
- Background in IC processing/Semiconductor equipment is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools is a plus
- Must be desiring to travel and enjoy working in other cultures.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer