You’ll be working in our high performing manufacturing team to assemble our complex processing equipment.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to establish a career in a fast-growing, award-winning company with a clearly defined career development path.
Salary: £23,153 plus shift premium which is 15% for 6am-2pm (week 1) and 30% for 2pm-10pm (week 2) – pro rata. This position is being recruited on a permanent basis.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Production builds of electrical and electromechanical systems.
- Providing high quality assembly expertise and knowledge of manufacturing methods.
- Assembling a wide variety of electro-mechanical sub-assemblies.
- Carrying out Vacuum leak checking of finished product to highest standard.
- Following standard operation procedures (SOP’s) to ensure quality assurance and carry out the associated checks with meticulous record keeping
- Working with quality and production engineering teams to ensure continuous improvement of workplace.
- Maintaining safety and standard operating procedures, ensuring safe working practices always, and adhering to any department processes, rules, and regulations
SPTS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For this role we are looking for someone who:
- Has proven mechanical experience in a similar role / environment
- Ideally successful completion of a mechanical based course in a hands-on engineering trade
- Has a flexible work ethic and be willing to work overtime and shift as required
- Can commit to timescales and targets with excellent time management
- Has the ability to use their own initiative
- Demonstrates strong communication – You’ll enjoy establishing and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues in your own and wider team.
- Enjoys working as a part of a team
- Can demonstrate good attention to detail to allow you to maintain our high level of production standards and efficiency
- Has good analytical skills with a logical approach to problem solving.
- Is confident reading technical mechanical and electrical diagrams
What we will offer you?
Annual leave starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays) pro rata, contributory pension scheme, cash health plan, cycle to work scheme, share scheme, rewards scheme, life assurance, shift allowance when working shifts.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer