- Overall 10+ years Strong automation experience in C# or Python Or proficiency in any Scripting language (mandatory).
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands on experience in leading the Automation team. Also, Should be an Technical Contributor.
- Should have hands on knowledge in Automation frameworks and drivers.
- Knowledge of both Web and desktop automation
- Should be able to visualize and design the automation framework.
- Should have knowledge in suggesting suitable framework for Desktop and Web Applications.
- Should have knowledge in API Automation.
- Experience building automation frameworks and/or test infrastructure from scratch, with Authoring automated tests, code review, execution, and maintenance of automated tests.
- Experience of continuous integration of Automation suite with CI/CD pipeline
- Providing Estimates, Planning and Design of test cases and storage of all test cases / scripts in Test Management Tool / Version One accordingly
- Good database (SQL) knowledge has added advantage.
- Strong communication skills for cross functional team coordination.
- Should be a self-starter, self-learner, go getter approach and should be able to drive automation and a person with good attitude.
- Worked in challenging situation for delivery on an everyday basis, experienced in handling time pressure.
- Experience in Mentoring the QA team to improve overall Automation Quality and Productivity.
Minimum QualificationsDoctorate (Academic) Degree and 0 years related work experience; Master's Level Degree and related work experience of 3 years; Bachelor's Level Degree and related work experience of 5 years
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer