Product Marketing Manager 3
Company OverviewKLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
The ECI division of KLA leads the global market of Chemical Management Systems for Semiconductor, advanced packaging, and PCB. ECI division provides chemical monitoring systems for various wet processes such as damascene, electroplating, eless plating, wet etch/Cleans, etc., which enables customers to control their processes, improve yields and save operating costs.
PMM will be responsible for development of market requirements for product(s) or product line(s) in ECI division, including product strategy definition, market research, monitoring competitive activity, identifying customer needs, and pricing. Develop business and product marketing plans, manage product life cycles (PLC), and own product positioning in the marketplace and customer engagement from penetration to adoption. Interact with other departments in division including engineering, manufacturing, and sales to enhance existing product(s) or product line(s). Also lead new product definition and business plans with joint departments.
Besides the responsibilities as a product owner described above, PMM will be responsible for business objectives of certain regions/accounts and support pre-sales as well as after sales projects. Activities as a region or account owner include developing product presentations and presenting them to key customers. In addition, PMM will be responsible for defining production penetration & adoption strategies for specific accounts, together with regional teams. PMM will be a point of contact between customer and division and need to work closely with regional teams.
- Doctorate (Academic) Degree and 0 +years related work experience; Master's Level Degree and related work experience of 5+ years; Bachelor's Level Degree and related work experience of 7+ years in Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Materials Science, or related fields
- 2 years of relevant work experience in product marketing or application/process engineering team is preferred
Major qualifications include the following:
- Semiconductor or packaging cleanroom/fab process knowledge
- Knowledge/experience on ECD (Electrochemical deposition) process is a plus
- Knowledge/experience on chemical metrology is a plus
- Technical presentations and executive summaries;
- Customer engagements;
- Market analysis by compiling customer information and industry reports;
- Forecasting product demand;
- Competition analysis;
- Product Pricing
- 30 - 40% travel, including international travel
Other qualifications include the following:
- Strong communication skills and ability to conduct effective presentations
- Analytical skills, including ability to draw business conclusions from complex datasets
- Ability to successfully drive projects with minimal intervention
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Ability & desire to work in a team environment
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.