Engr, Prod Development 3
New Product/Feature's R&D:
- System level engineering. Allocate the customer requirements into system level requirements of the sub-modules.
- Realize and validate the prototype design.
- Document the hardware/software requirements, theory of operation and system level diagram.
New Product Introducer:
- Lead the manufacture group to carry out Alpha/Beta build.
- Improve the BoM manufacturability during manufacture first article run.
- Lead the manufacture engineer to solve the tech issues during volume production.
Field Escalation Support:
- Solve the Tech issues in field.
- Be able to afford 35%+ travel rate.
Minimum QualificationsDoctorate (Academic) Degree and 0 years related work experience; Master's Level Degree and related work experience of 3 years; Bachelor's Level Degree and related work experience of 5 years
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer