Product Installation Supervisor
- Assist Product Install Manager for installations of our mature products upgrades at our customer locations worldwide.
- Indirectly lead a team of upgrade install engineers with the primary objective of enriching the customer experience through high quality and efficient on-time upgrades to meet their production objectives.
- Coordinating with our worldwide service teams on upgrade scheduling and site preparation.
- Scheduling and deploying upgrade engineers and service engineers globally and coordinating assets across service.
- Strive for the timely and successful installation of KLA service enhancement upgrades from shipment to assure timely warranty start and customer satisfaction.
- Attend product life cycle and quality meetings, prepare and report to management on the state of the business if required.
- Frequently interact with team members, outside customers and functional peer groups at management levels. Interaction requires the ability to gain cooperation of others.
- Review installation documentation including install procedures and checklists.
- This position drives installation escalations and involves collaborating with field teams, service operations and manufacturing operations. Communicates status to all parties and upper management and attends service alert meetings.
- Assure operational quality of system equipment. Work directly with KLA regions and customers to verify upgrade performance and transfer tool responsibility.
- Strive to achieve strategic objectives defined by the company. This includes, but is not limited to improve upgrade installation cost, installation cycle time, on-time installation and out of box quality issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 3 years' of work experience in the semiconductor industry preferably servicing semiconductor capital equipment.
- Experience leading a service, installation or equipment team for semiconductor capital equipment in a wafer fab environment is a strong advantage.
- Proficient in English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good presentation skills and can effectively communicate in front of management.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer