Illustrator, Technical 4
- Prepare parts list using available PLM application and compile them into BOM list by assembly structure.
- Experience to explode or trace assemblies in Adobe Illustrator.
- Create an interactive illustration with appropriate views to help customer locate the components in their product.
- Create a product structure for assemblies based upon the input received from PSOs & ENOVIA.
- Create and update assembly and FRU drawings as per the engineering changes in reference to the change request.
- Understand the assembly and disassembly sequence of components.
- Complete tasks/projects assigned by Manager to make ensure availability of part information before first ship of the product.
- Handling US/other region stakeholders for receiving inputs.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to provide status of the on-going projects and reflect the feedback.
- Update Parts information based upon replacement and superseding state of the parts for customer usage.
- Review & update discrepancies received from Product support and field to determine corrections needed to address the issue.
- Take initiatives to drive continuous improvements to enhance the process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of 3-5 years in creating technical illustrations and part catalog authoring preferably in Engineering field.
- Certificate of competency or the equivalent experience in the following: Creo, SolidWorks, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or similar photo editing software.
- Experience developing isometric technical illustrations
- Good communication and project tracking skills
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer