ECI Customer Support Engineer
- Point person for global escalation issue on complex electromechanical semiconductor capital equipment at headquarters and global customer locations; implement fast quality responses to while maintaining a safety first mentality.
- Recommend and improve ECI products based upon detailed voice of customer and field team feedback
- Work closely with engineering to Impact product design for customer satisfaction and for ease of serviceability
- Work closely with quality to recommend ‘fixes’, enhance qualification checklists and improve successful handoff to the field for successful installations and acceptance
- Develop action plans for problem resolution and present to internal and external customers as needed
- Develop improvements for processes, hardware and software for continuous improvement of company’s equipment / business operation
- Complete detailed Field Service Reports and submit to management in a timely manner
- Update Sales Force regularly
- Document issues that cannot immediately be resolved at customer site by using appropriate format
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Master's Level Degree and 0 years related work experience; Bachelor's Level Degree and related work experience of 2 years
- Must possess experienced troubleshooting techniques in repairing complex microprocessor controlled electro-mechanical systems.
- Well-able to read and interpret electronic/electro-mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is a PLUS: Experience working in a FAB facility, closed loop communications control, electro-mechanical controls or microprocessor based controllers, chemical handling including acids, FAB safely requirements or practices.
- Outstanding professional customer service and strong interpersonal skills is essential.
- Must be an independent thinker with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Must possess ability to complete work with a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure is required.
- Successful candidate will be flexible, collaborative and a positive team player.
- International and domestic travel required.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer