ICC technical engagement engineer
- Develop and drive implementation of solutions to solve critical ICS problems using KLA's process, inspection, and metrology tools.
- Support engagements with KLA customers, primarily in Korea, but also occasionally internationally. Work side-by-side with KLA applications engineers in the field as well as with KLA internal divisions, serving as a voice of the customer.
- Work closely with KLA’s Advanced Packaging team on IC Substrate-related projects.
- Aggregate industry present and future ICS challenges and requirements. Communicate these regularly to KLA divisions and management.
- Support KLA PLC (product life cycle) teams as required, contributing process and integration expertise on capability requirements for KLA solutions.
- This opportunity is a high-level individual contributor position within KLA and will require international travel.
Minimum QualificationsDoctorate (Academic) Degree and related work experience of 5 years; Master's Level Degree and related work experience of 8 years; Bachelor's Level Degree and related work experience of 12 years
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer