Associate, R&D Tax Credits - Korean/English Bilingual (AMCS)
At KPMG, you can become an integral part of a dynamic team at one of the world's top tax firms. Enjoy a collaborative, future-forward culture that empowers your success. Work with KPMG's extensive network of specialists & enjoy access to our Ignition Centers, where deep industry knowledge merges with cutting-edge technologies to create innovative tax solutions. Join a diverse team helping high-profile clients understand, analyze, and respond to complex business opportunities and challenges. Develop your career through a range of multifaceted engagements, formal training, and informal mentoring. At KPMG, we believe nothing is more important than investing in our culture because it's an investment in our people, our future, and what we stand for as a firm
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate to join our Accounting Methods and Credit Services practice.
- Develop and provide research and development (R&D) credit knowledge and experience on an industry basis for our Korean clients
- Assist in R&D credit studies and related activities
- Keep up to date on current R&D credit practices and tax law
- Attain visibility/recognition in the local R&D credit services community and develop and sustain excellent client relationships
- Perform tax technical research
- Communicate directly with client personnel, including operations, finance, accounting and engineering
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of employees
- Develop and mentor Associates and Interns
- Minimum one year of recent R&D tax experience in a public accounting firm or corporate taxation experience, preferred
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Access Experience performing internet research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Korean and English
- Ability to travel and work at client locations when safe to do so
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Minimum two years of recent experience with R&D Tax
- Experience mentoring team members
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed via the URL below. The range is specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, performance, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your emotion and mental health. KPMG provides personal days off per fiscal year depending on job classification, standard work hours and years of service. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year. Available benefits are based on eligibility.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city
California Salary Range: $63100 - $131400
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).