Manager, Facilities Technology Services
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Facilities Technology Services to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization.
- Provide project management for facility technology support; meet weekly with the Facility Lead on project status
- Prepare and maintain individual office project plans
- Coordinate daily and weekly progress meeting with Network, Voice, Video and Administrative and Office Experience members
- Manage UPS battery replacements for multiple offices, including adhering to firm processes and coordinating with local vendors; coordinate vendor access with local offices and all required building documentation (Certification of Insurance)
- Create and/or maintain documentation related facility closeouts; track or prepare orders on facility buildouts
- Prepare and participate on the weekly Change Management calls; assume other related duties assigned by Facility Lead or PMO
- Minimum five years of recent IT management, facilities management, and infrastructure experience; extensive experience leading large project teams across multiple locations and various technical resources
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Advanced skills in the evaluation, implementation, integration, and testing of hardware and software products or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Exceptional analytical ability and problem analysis/resolution skills
- Excellent customer service, judgment, and communication skills
- Experience coordinating with third party vendors to address technology needs such as Voice, Video, Network cabling and UPS support
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).