Manager, Partner Taxes - International
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Partner Taxes - International to join our Finance & Accounting organization.
- Ensure tax compliance – US reporting of foreign activities and local jurisdiction filings
- Collaborate with Global Mobility to manage and support the International Business Traveler and Remote Work Request processes.
- Liaise with business/engagement teams to advise and mitigate tax risks to the Firm
- Support foreign/international tax audits
- Maintain matrix/knowledge base of foreign/international tax risks and thresholds (for example, withholding taxes, indirect taxes, foreign employer and permanent establishment thresholds)
- Minimum three years of recent international tax experience, preferably within a Big 4 or large CPA firm or corporate tax department
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in accounting
- Current or recent partnership taxation experience with a focus on tax compliance preferred
- Familiarity with tax research tools such as. Bloomberg Tax BNA and Checkpoint
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).