Digital Adoption Lead - Senior Associate
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Digital Adoption Lead - Senior Associate to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Support the development and implementation of an operating model that recruits and onboards the Navigator Network, delivers a continuous learning program, evolves services provided by the Navigator Network, tracks metrics related to service delivery, and provides a consistent experience and process flow
- Work with Digital Workplace team to launch new services based on Digital Solutions deployed, and to deliver continuous learning programs related to best practices models defined for the new Digital solution offerings
- Assist with identification and implementation of the technology solutions to support the Digital Network operating model, both for dedicated Network members supporting delivered Digital Solutions and to connect communities across the firm
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders, including Digital Nexus delivery teams, Learning & Development, Change Management, and functional leads, to develop and execute a holistic strategy based on value and impact with a strong focus on user experience
- Provide training and support to end users to ensure successful adoption and utilization of Generative AI (ChatGPT, Google Bard) solutions; Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify opportunities for GenAI adoption and develop use cases
- Partner with Business Product and Process Owners to continually measure and evaluate the Network's impact against KPIs set forth by the business
- Evangelize the Digital Navigator model within Digital Nexus, across the functions and with Business Enablement teams to continue to source new talent to the team
- Minimum three years of recent technology solutions implementation or professional services experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Ability to facilitate team discussions and training modules; experience building out training curriculum; solid experience collaborating cross-functionally to create alignment and support; proven performance working in a deadline-driven environment and multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities
- Demonstrated curiosity, excitement and passionate about Digital Solutions, with a consultative and customer service orientation; possess a natural excitement and ability to learn technologies and explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers and management
- Capability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools in order to brainstorm creative solutions; excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to present findings and recommendations to stakeholders; Background in organizational change management or learning & development is a plus
- Passion for learning and staying up to date with the latest trends and developments in GenAI technology; Ability to craft compelling narratives that illustrate the value and potential of GenAI solutions
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).