Manager, Workforce Shaping Solutions
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager of Workforce Shaping Solutions to join our HR Technology & Data organization.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams to manage Contingent Worker technology and process projects; analyze, implement, and manage systems and technical tools, including requirements, as well as consult on design, process decisions, and strategies on system implementations
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the Digital Nexus Technology group (IT) on behalf of the Talent Acquisition (TA) teams, and act as a liaison between the IT technology and the Recruiting business community to ensure that services are aligned with business needs
- Work with IT technology to analyze and manage risk and legal reviews for process changes, technology enhancements, or new technologies
- Explore, identify and recommend improvement and innovation opportunities to be considered by TA Leaders for implementation and present these alternatives to team management and/or TA leaders
- Research new technologies to determine options for TA business requirements/needs as well as promote and support system adoption, including use of new functionality and use of the system by new groups
- Manage applicant configuration/access permissions and interface; oversee policies, procedures, and templates - KPIs and Policies; handle application releases and upgrades; lead process and technology efficiency and effectiveness
- Minimum six years of recent combined experience in Information Technology, Recruiting, and Contingent Worker processes/technology
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; PMP preferred
- Experience in Information Technology and Process Improvements, preferably with Vendor Management Systems (Beeline, other VMS), Direct Sourcing Platforms (TalentNet and other DSP), applicant tracking systems, recruiting contact management systems, processes and compliance matters (OFCCP, PCAOB) career sites, and other recruiting-related technologies; Beeline experience desired
- Experience managing individuals within a matrixed environment with multiple geographically dispersed stakeholders and decision-makers; experience managing large projects that have significant impact and influence to continuously improve recruiting processes and programs for the firm; ability to coordinate with leadership to translate business needs into effective IT Recruiting strategies and solutions
- Proven performer who is results-oriented, executes against multiple timelines while remaining client-focused to lead solution-driven initiatives and recruiting processes that add value and are aligned against business priorities; solid understanding of KPMG and the industry with a strong client orientation and the ability to build relationships and trust within a broad range of leaders, teams, and internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills; able to identify and resolve complex technical issues; exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the capability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).