Manager, DevOps - Remote
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Dev Ops to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Provide support to the DevOps engineering team and guide new projects & users with DevOps & Agile tooling
- Work on existing platform tools such as GitHub, JIRA, SonarQube, and Artifactory, as well as assisting with migrating some of these tools to the cloud
- Provide cross-training & support for RedHat OpenShift clusters using Kubernetes
- Act as primary SME for DevOps and associated tooling, as well as mentoring colleagues on the DevOps team
- Minimum five years of recent experience with writing and supporting GitHub Actions pipelines; experience with security scanning tools like GitHub Advanced Security, Dependabot, Fortify, & Mend
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience with the administration of tools like GitHub, JIRA, SonarQube, & Artifactory; prior experience with RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, and/or working with container
- Demonstrated working knowledge with DevOps initiatives and tooling; firm understanding of the SDLC and DevOps practices in a large organization; good understanding & experience in Scripting Languages for Automation
- Prior experience with Agile project management; proficient with Linux and Windows server OS; experience with Problem Solving, Support & Troubleshoot Infrastructure issues, while working with ticketing systems like ServiceNow & JIRA
- Presents with a client centric focus with the ability to manage work between multiple different teams; ability to write clear technical documentation; strong collaboration skills and ability to lead team of engineers; US Citizenship is required
California Salary Range: $124600 - $257900
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).