Associate, Industry & Field Marketing Services
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Industry and Field Marketing to join our Marketing organization.
- Support the Industry & Field Marketing organization as part of a shared service to assist with marketing execution projects
- Contribute tactical support to Hub marketing in building the KPMG brand, enabling relationship development, and generating demand in local markets
- Help coordinate Hub and networking events; assist with client facing event needs and provide support for sports marketing events/programs
- Assist with creating client-facing collateral for Partner/professional meetings, demonstrating the capabilities of KPMG
- Leverage project management tools and marketing technology to support the organization, execution, and optimization of Hub marketing efforts
- Provide additional ad hoc Hub marketing support as needed
- Minimum one year of recent marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Possess analytical skills with experience in a wide variety of marketing execution tasks
- Experience with sales and marketing technology such as Salesforce, Aprimo, and Demandbase
- Strong communication and time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Prior experience in marketing project management and collaborating with multiple key stakeholders
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).