Senior Associate Growth Operations
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Growth Operations to join our Audit Growth practice.
- Manage project management of Audit Pursuit Center initiatives and special projects, including pipeline reporting, board relationships; coordinate Audit Growth Leader Calls/Topics
- Facilitate the coordination of the Audit Pursuit Center in collaboration with independence and professional practice, and all related activities
- Prepare and analyze relevant practice metrics to ensure business objectives are met including financial analysis such as annual budgets and quarterly forecasts; analyze monthly financial statement and reports; comparison of budget vs. actual; other financial analysis as needed by BU PIC or practice leaders; work with team members to initiate steps to correct issues with appropriate Finance and Accounting support teams
- Provide input into the creation of practice communications at the direction of the Head of Markets – Audit, US Head of Markets Operations Leader, and the North Central BUPIC to support efficient change management initiatives
- Liaise with Human Resources, Operations Services and recruiting to monitor people matters related to the North Central Business Unit at the direction of the BUPIC and Chief of Staff such as monitor training plans, approvals, attendance, expenses, and CPE non-compliance; manage local office new hire orientation, office space, terminations, staffing, and computer equipment
- Minimum two years of recent experience in general business operations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook; experience with Microsoft Access, Customer Relationship Databases and Resource Management/scheduling tools
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills required
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to make day to day decisions with minimal supervision
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).