Senior Associate, Health Care Strategy and Transformation
KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we do not anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Strategy Transformation to join our Healthcare Solutions Organization.
- Deliver Health Care strategy, transformation and innovation projects that span all aspects of a healthcare system including patient access, clinical care, and/or finance optimization; work as part of a team focused on solving complex operational issues utilizing market leading technology-enabled solutions and advanced analytics in conjunction with exceptional healthcare knowledge
- Independently and collaboratively participate in client projects focused on improvement, optimization and transformation, building strategic roadmaps and implementing them with particular attention to Human Centered Design
- Communicate regularly with project teams and representatives from various functional teams, including escalating any matters that require additional analysis; work in teams assisting clients across entire care continuum; engagement teams will be involved with assessing, validating and benchmarking current operational performance and technology-enabled capabilities against healthcare leading practices and their marketplace competitors
- Support and facilitate strategic design sessions working with health executives and leadership
- Develop high quality work products utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data as directed (written briefings, status reports, issues risks logs) for presentation to clients and demonstrate problem solving skills through critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, intellectual rigor and questioning when breaking down and analyzing complex issues and framing approaches for potential solutions
- Support premier account development and work with premier account teams to expand relationships
- Minimum three years of recent consulting experience focused on Health Strategy and Transformation, Human Centered Design, customer experience with Payers and Providers; Big 4 experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; preferred concentrations include healthcare or business administration, information technology, biology and life sciences, economics, finance, industrial engineering or a related field; Master's degree from an accredited college or university a plus
- Progressive experience leading project work streams, tracing issues, monitoring resources, workflow analysis and design; possess project experiences consisting of Human Centered Design, Payer and Provider; PBMs or Pharmacy a plus
- Experience supporting facilitated design sessions working with Health Executives and leadership
- Ability to travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for Visa sponsorship now or in the future
California Salary Range: $87900 - $155900