Document Processor, Seasonal Support
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Seasonal Document Processing Specialist to join our Document Processing organization.
- Create pro formas, edit and format basic and complex client financial statements, reports, and letters for the audit practice; finalize reports affixing the firm's signature
- Upload reports for retention and issue authorized dockets
- Provide engagement teams with final encrypted and unsecured PDFs of financial statements, reports, and letters for client issuance
- Forward print support requests to Office Experience production team through JobTrack for processing
- Develop headers, footers, subheadings, fonts, and page numbering; take accountable for proofing edits and formatting of work to ensure accuracy and overall quality
- Promote a teaming culture with common goals and responsibilities; leverage strengths, expertise, and diverse perspectives to maintain a high-performing team; ensure that results are achieved with a mindset to seize opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Minimum three years of recent Word processing or document processing experience in audit or financial services industry preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent; college education from an accredited college/university preferred
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft 365 Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat 2020; highly proficient in Microsoft 365 Outlook and PowerPoint with an ability to learn firm-wide applications
- Able to anticipate challenges, take initiative and prioritize competing requirements and/or deadlines; excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking, analytical, and active listening skills; demonstrated strong personal commitment to others by respecting the opinions and perspectives of others
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills; capability to understand process and procedures and adapt to and support change; aptitude to clearly state thoughts, ideas, and expectations; able to multi-task and effectively support engagement teams simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Track record of ability to deliver exceptional virtual document processing support and customer service in a team-based environment; must be motivated, innovative, and have a proactive approach while working under minimal supervision; proven ability to take action on items beyond formal job responsibility and set high expectations
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).