Associate Director, Partner Accounts
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Partner Accounts to join our Finance and Accounting organization.
- Manage the partner accounts team and the system sub-ledger for all partner account transaction postings, including standard month-end, quarter-end and year end postings
- Review various transactions within partner accounts including cash disbursements, pension contributions, and tax expenses
- Examine maintenance of the records under the Partner Capital loan program, such as coordination of borrowings/payments with third-party bank and reporting to the firm Treasurer and CFO
- Oversee the partner income and employment verification process
- Provide recurring and ad-hoc report generation for highly sensitive personalized and firm wide financial data; address new accounting issues independently and advise partner accounts Director of the functional impact
- Develop, implement and test new and ongoing technology initiatives to streamline and upgrade technology tools supporting the partner accounts function; create and maintain internal procedural manual for partner accounts
- Minimum seven years of recent related experience in partnership accounting within a professional services or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, or related field; CPA preferred
- Advanced Excel and Access database skills
- Highly proficient in general ledger accounting; strong working knowledge of partnership accounting a plus
- Excellent team management skills and proven capability to oversee and deliver complex projects and competing priorities under tight timelines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to interface with clients/leadership/peers and communication of functional matters in an understandable way
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to any role(s) for which they are qualified that is also of interest to them.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).