Channel Account Manager
Why Work at Lenovo
We are Lenovo. We do what we say. We own what we do. We WOW our customers.
Lenovo is a US$62 billion revenue global technology powerhouse, ranked #171 in the Fortune Global 500, employing 77,000 people around the world, and serving millions of customers every day in 180 markets. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, Lenovo has built on its success as the world’s largest PC company by further expanding into growth areas that fuel the advancement of ‘New IT’ technologies (client, edge, cloud, network, and intelligence) including server, storage, mobile, software, solutions, and services.
This transformation together with Lenovo’s world-changing innovation is building a more inclusive, trustworthy, and smarter future for everyone, everywhere. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
Description and Requirements
Working as a One Lenovo Channel Account Manager at Lenovo is a very interesting job. The Channel Account Manager job is about selling the Lenovo 360 proposition to a set of key channel partners in Belgium. This proposition includes PC-products, infrastructure solutions, meeting room products and related services. The potential is huge as Lenovo is growing in these segments.
You will report to the Country Channel Lead and be integrated with the country Distribution and Channel Sales team to bring our partners to the next level of sales success, combining the power of Lenovo’s PC and Infrastructure Solutions Groups. We strongly believe in the power of synergy.
- You develop, adapt, and execute a strategic engagement plan for each partner and their overall territory. You manage the business plans and quarterly business reviews, including pipeline management.
- You help the Partner grow their strategic business initiatives with Lenovo’s PC-products, infrastructure solutions and services, as well as communicate and understand the return on investment. You identify business opportunities and act on them creating a smart marketing activity plan.
- You make sure that the partners are educated on the full benefits of the Lenovo portfolio, through key communications and training activities.
- You will be out in the field visiting partners onsite but also visiting the end-users together with the partners when needed to educate partners.
- You work with a solution selling sales approach including up-sell and cross-sell products, solutions, options, and services.
- 5+ years’ experience in business development / channel management in the IT industry; you understand how IT partners operationalize their business and you can build and maintain relationships with partners – across all levels of an organization (at executive, product manager and sales rep level)
- experience with PC-product business in channel
- Knowledge of the high-level basics about the infrastructure technologies/trends (Hyper Converged and Software Defined) and you have a broad know how about servers and storage. Experience in Cloud and Software Sales would be a great plus
- True team player. Loving to orchestrate all the supporting functions who are here to help.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal, in English, French & Dutch.
- Results driven and committed -- consistent achievement of quarterly sales quota is one of your key drivers.
What we offer
- A multitude of professional and personal opportunities
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forwarding thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- Modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
Does it sound like you? Please send your application and CV via our Online-Tool.