Digital Workplace Solutions Senior Sales Executive
Why Work at Lenovo
We are Lenovo. We do what we say. We own what we do. We WOW our customers.
Lenovo is a US$62 billion revenue global technology powerhouse, ranked #171 in the Fortune Global 500, employing 77,000 people around the world, and serving millions of customers every day in 180 markets. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, Lenovo has built on its success as the world’s largest PC company by further expanding into growth areas that fuel the advancement of ‘New IT’ technologies (client, edge, cloud, network, and intelligence) including server, storage, mobile, software, solutions, and services.
This transformation together with Lenovo’s world-changing innovation is building a more inclusive, trustworthy, and smarter future for everyone, everywhere. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
Description and Requirements
We are seeking a proactive and growth-focused Senior Sales Executive to drive Lenovo's ambitious growth and recognition in Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS). We are on the lookout for dynamic individuals who thrive on challenges in pursuing new business opportunities and have a proven history of securing high-impact, strategic deals.
This role is at the forefront of our strategy to drive value for us customers through services and solutions. Successful candidates will get an opportunity make a substantial impact in advancing this strategy and also accelerate personal growth.
Strategic Opportunity Pursuits:
- Proactively pursue new business opportunities, prioritizing TCV-driven sales and structuring contracts that align with long-term objectives for both clients and Lenovo.
- Targeted-oriented conversion of high-value strategic deals with total contract value (TCV) focus of $20 Mn and above, with compelling proposals and high-impact negotiations.
Swift Deal Execution:
- Streamline the sales process from the client perspective to close deals quickly while maintaining service quality and client satisfaction.
- Transition seamlessly to the next strategic opportunity after deal closure.
New Business Acquisition:
- Develop and execute a strategic approach for lead generation and prospect engagement within target customer organizations, while also strategically upselling and cross-selling additional solutions to existing clients.
- Leverage strong prospecting skills to Identify and initiate contact with potential clients with a persuasive approach to close deals effectively.
Relationship Building and Collaboration:
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships, driving unwavering client loyalty and retention.
- Collaborate with other in-territory counterparts and matrix teams to achieve the shared goal of growth.
- 5 +years of direct selling experience for a range of Digital Workplace Solutions with evidence of closing deals greater than $20 Mn+ TCV.
- Large and complex deal exposure to Managed Services – experienced with selling DWS solutions to large enterprise customers ($billion+ revenues).
- Proven track record in B2B sales with a focus on strategic deals, and a TCV targeted approach for consistently exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of Digital Workplace solutions, IT services, and technology trends.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to navigate ambiguity and thrive in challenging situations.
- Experience driving deals with hardware and software components is a plus
To learn more about our Digital Workplace Solutions, please visit our site at https://techtoday.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/digital-workplace
Lenovo Solutions and Services Group (SSG) brings together all of Lenovo’s IT solutions and services across PC, infrastructure, and smart verticals, including attached services, managed services, and as-a-Service offerings, into one dedicated organization. By providing a truly global solution that offers everything from pocket to cloud via a single contract under the TruScale brand, we are empowering our customers to transform their vision into value.
The base salary range budgeted for this position is $150,000 - $250,000 Individuals may also be considered for bonuses and/or commissions. Lenovo’s various benefits can be found at www.lenovobenefits.com
In compliance with Colorado's EPEWA, the expected Application Deadline for this position is 2/16/2024 – this applies to both internal and external candidates