European Sales Graduate Program - Czech Republic
Why Work at Lenovo
We are Lenovo. We do what we say. We own what we do. We WOW our customers.
Lenovo is a US$62 billion revenue global technology powerhouse, ranked #171 in the Fortune Global 500, employing 77,000 people around the world, and serving millions of customers every day in 180 markets. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, Lenovo has built on its success as the world’s largest PC company by further expanding into growth areas that fuel the advancement of ‘New IT’ technologies (client, edge, cloud, network, and intelligence) including server, storage, mobile, software, solutions, and services.
This transformation together with Lenovo’s world-changing innovation is building a more inclusive, trustworthy, and smarter future for everyone, everywhere. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
Description and Requirements
European Sales Graduate Program
Kickstart your career with us at Lenovo!
EMEA Academy for Graduates in Lenovo Sales (EAGLES)
Start Date: September/ October 2024
Location: Prague, Czech Republic (office based with possibility of flexible working)
Languages needed: fluent Czech and fluent English
Closing date for applications: 24th March 2024 (We are regularly reviewing applications and all candidates will be notified.)
Are you ready to level up your career and be a part of the future of technology? #WeAreLenovo is calling on all recent graduates (2023/2024) to embark on an exciting journey with us! At Lenovo, we're not just a company; we're a dynamic global community pushing the boundaries of innovation, and we want YOU to be a part of it!
We're thrilled to announce the launch of our next cohort of the highly successful Lenovo Graduate Program, spanning across Europe. As a graduate, you'll experience the world of business and technology like never before.
What we offer: The Lenovo Graduate Program in a Nutshell
Curriculum that Rocks
- Dive deep into foundational and advanced selling skills.
- Sharpen your soft skills through our comprehensive program.
- Get ready for invaluable mentorship and job shadowing opportunities.
- Immerse yourself in Lenovo's cutting-edge products and business strategies.
- Get hands-on experience with key initiatives and our groundbreaking business model.
Make Your Mark
- Your chance to impact and shape your career in a global tech powerhouse.
Open and Inspiring Environment
- Work in an environment that encourages fresh ideas and creativity.
- Embrace both remote and office-based work with our smarter working approach.
- Join a vibrant international team that celebrates differences.
What we are looking for in you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree from an accredited university (provide evidence or predicted grades).
- Work seamlessly within a team and work independently when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and the local language.
- Set ambitious goals and achieve them with our unwavering support.
- While not mandatory, any sales or entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Fuel your passion for technology and innovation.
Eligibility: You must be eligible to work in Czech Republic and provide relevant documentation/proof.
Ready to shape the future with Lenovo? Apply now and be a part of our modern and global program. We can't wait to meet you and watch you thrive!
Get a Sneak Peek: Want to know more about how we work and what we can offer you? Check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnTWcTlkFyI
Join Lenovo. Join the Future. #LenovoGradProgram #FutureTechTrailblazers #LenovoTalent
LinkedIn: Early careers at Lenovo
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org