2024 Asia Summer Internship
As a summer intern, you will discover all the possibilities of a career at Macquarie. You will have accountability from the start and work on projects that have a real-world impact whilst growing your skills and professional network.
At Macquarie, you’re empowered to challenge what’s possible and shape a career that is meaningful to you. To bring your insights and expertise to the task at hand and to feel supported as you make your own impact for a better future.
We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets with 54 years of unbroken profitability.
What role will you play?
As part of this program, you will:
- Gain an insight into the financial services industry and build your skills and knowledge to kickstart your career.
- Attend orientation to learn about our business groups and culture.
- Work side-by-side with business leaders, learning on the job supporting live projects.
- Receive training designed to help set you up for a successful career once you complete your studies.
- Participate in social events and interact with fellow interns across Asia.
- Receive support from your buddy and mentor who are approachable and supportive.
We have opportunities in:
Join our Asset Management division working within our Client Solutions Group, an integrated global distribution platform, providing clients with a single point of contact across all our asset management capabilities. You will have the opportunity to support our teams working across product development, capital raising and managing existing client relationships.
What you offer
- You are eager to learn and willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute from day one.
- You are ideally in your penultimate year of study.
- You can commit to a full-time internship from June-August 2024 (10-12 weeks).
- We welcome applications from undergraduates and master’s students from a variety of degree backgrounds who can demonstrate strong academic performance.
- Involvement in extra-curricular and community activities is highly regarded.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
Applications from vocation support candidates with a certificate from Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs are encouraged (보훈대상자)
We encourage candidates to let us know in the application if you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process.
A career at Macquarie means you’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world—whether it’s accelerating the green energy transition, helping sustain global food supplies, financing social housing projects or investing in essential infrastructure. At Macquarie, we’re empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future.
Macquarie is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, specialist advisory, capital raising and principal investment.
Find out more at www.macquarie.com/careers
Work type: Fixed term
Category: Junior, Asset Management, Graduate & Intern
Group: Macquarie Asset Management
Division: Client Solutions Group
Recruiter: Qian Yu Pek