With staff in 35 offices transacting across 31 countries, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. Join our fast-paced team in Tokyo, supporting senior leaders, you will be exposed to a dynamic working environment and have the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will be responsible for extensive inbox and diary management including expense and invoice processing, travel and event coordination and any other administrative support to assist the team with providing seamless service to our clients. You will regularly interact with other assistants to coordinate conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones.
What you offer
• Proven track record in providing executive assistant support within the professional services industry (finance, consulting or legal)
• Extensive experience in inbox management including filing of emails, arranging paperwork and board level documents for meetings
• Ability to adopt a proactive approach with the ability to and fully a strong understanding of the nature of the business and priorities within the team while maintaining a high level of discretion, confidentiality and , professionalism, and exceptional attention to detail
• Strong organisational, planning, and multi-tasking abilities and the ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities with exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written skills in both Japanese and English are a prerequisite for this role along with strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to seamlessly interact with the global executive assistants’ team, stakeholders, and senior executives within a fast-paced environment.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
About Macquarie Capital
In Macquarie Capital, you’ll be part of a team that combines specialist skills, innovative advice and flexible capital solutions to help our clients and partners make opportunity reality. Our global corporate advisory, investing, development and equities capabilities are underpinned by a full spectrum of capital markets solutions and deep sector expertise, with a focus on infrastructure and real assets, technology, software and services, and resources, energy and materials.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.
A career at Macquarie means you’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world—whether it’s accelerating the green energy transition, helping sustain global food supplies, financing social housing projects or investing in essential infrastructure. At Macquarie, we’re empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future.
Macquarie is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, specialist advisory, capital raising and principal investment.
Find out more at www.macquarie.com/careers
Work type: Permanent - Full time
Category: Junior, Administration & Support
Group: Macquarie Capital
Division: Infra & Energy Capital
Recruiter: Pamela Yu