Senior Manager, Journey Knowledge Optimization
Sr. Manager, Journey Knowledge Optimization
Deerfield Township, OH, United States
Full time Schedule
$63,600 - $106,100 Annually*
* based on job, location, and schedule
Bring Your Amazing Self to Work
At Macy's, Inc. we're on a mission to create a brighter future with bold representation for all. This is our Mission Every One. We know that each person here is unique. So we respect and invest in each individual to create growth, pride, and satisfaction. If we are able to bring our whole selves to work, it translates into a more abundant and wider array of ideas and energy for all to benefit from. Our success will be built on amazing colleagues, working together.
The Sr. Manager/Advisor, Journey Knowledge Optimization is focused on knowledge management and is a key role within the MCCS organization. This role is responsible for leading the Knowledge Management (KM) team in content creation, curation and maintenance of the knowledge base for the organization and its colleagues. This role will define and manage data sourcing and metrics to assess program impact to the service experience. In addition to their responsibilities, this role acts as a representative for the service organization while collaborating with key stakeholders and functions within the broader organization.
What You Will Do
- Establish guidelines and standards for content creation and maintenance to maintain consistency and quality.
- Develop the KM strategy in style guide, effective workflow process for creating, reviewing, publishing, and maintaining the content.
- Drive impact through quality, standardization, and measurability of the KM program.
- Perform quality checks on the structure, tone, formatting, and consistency of content as needed and guide internal users on tags, taxonomy, KM processes, etc.
- Define KM reporting requirements and provide regular metrics for all KM programs and operations.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of knowledge sharing processes.
- Utilize data-driven insights to refine knowledge management strategies and optimize team performance.
- Complete special project/assignments from senior leadership.
- Interview, hire, train, direct, manage, coach, develop, coordinate, evaluate, and discipline direct and indirect reports; provide developmental opportunities; plan, assign, direct, and manage work; establish strategy for work; provide insight and decision support; direct and manage team to meet or exceed performance and behavioral expectations; address complaints and resolve problems from employees.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Skills You Will Need
- Team Leadership: The candidate should possess strong leadership skills to effectively manage and inspire their team, driving them towards achieving sales targets and objectives.
- Strategic thinking: The candidate must be able to develop and implement coaching strategies to optimize customer experience and drive performance improvements. They should be able to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to enhance operations.
- Problem-solving skills: The candidate must possess the ability to identify and address service issues and challenges. The candidate should also be able to think critically, analyze problems, and develop effective solutions.
- Effective Communication: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are necessary to effectively convey information, motivate the team, and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Adaptability: The candidate should be adaptable and flexible, able to adjust strategies and approaches in response to changing market conditions, customer needs, and internal dynamics.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and foster cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to identify and outline learning strategies and opportunities.
- Ability to develop project plans and key timelines.
- Demonstrated innovative thinking to identify and take advantage of learning opportunities.
- Computer navigation and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis.
- Supervisory experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
What We Can Offer You
- An inclusive, challenging, and refreshingly fun work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits rooted in principles of equity
- Health and Wellness Benefits across medical, dental, vision, and additional insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with 401k match opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health counseling and legal/financial advice)
- Short-term and long-term incentives, annual merit increase, merchandise discounts
- Resources for continuous learning, career growth, and leadership development
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (first year prorated depending on start date)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Guild education benefit funds 100% of tuition, books, and fees in designated programs
- Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs) and give-back/volunteer opportunities
- Empowerment and autonomy to perform impactful work with tangible results
Now is an exciting time for a Macy's career as we continue to focus on creating exciting and memorable experiences for every Macy's customer, whether their journey starts online or in the store. Our opportunities in Sales, Merchandise, Operations, Customer Service, Warehouse, Marketing, and other areas let you express your creativity and commitment to excellence, grow your career and make a difference to your Macy's colleagues and customers.
Bring your creativity, energy, and ideas to the Macy's team – Apply Today!
This job description is not all-inclusive. Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
This position may be eligible for performance-based incentives/bonuses. Benefits include 401k, medical/vision/dental/life/disability insurance options, PTO accruals, Holidays, and more. Eligibility requirements may apply based on location, job level, classification, and length of employment.