McKinsey & Company
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Excellent document translation and simultaneous interpretation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Good time-management skills and a flexible attitude, with ability to meet tight deadlines and handle simultaneous work streams
- Strong customer service orientation with willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented team environment
- IT skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and basic familiarity of Lotus Notes
- Applicants should have a university degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of simultaneous translation skills will be ideal
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.