Engineering Intern - Summer 2024
Michelin is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Michelin is currently searching for enthusiastic college students looking for full time Engineering Internship opportunities in Manufacturing.
- Effective communication skills.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Have full-time status at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States pursuing an Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours / week).
- MUST ATTACH A COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.
- Complete and pass a substance abuse test before the work term.
Benefits of a Michelin Internship or Co-op:
- Challenging, hands-on, highly visible projects
- Great professional development opportunities
- Plenty of networking opportunities
- Receive personalized support
- Learn about Michelin’s culture and values
- Work for a global company
Standard benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Housing Allowance (applicable based on criteria qualification)
- Holidays / Vacation: Paid holidays and vacation based on the length of the work period.
- Longevity: All work periods will be cumulative for benefits, vacation, retirement, and service awards if you become a regular employee
A SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY COMPANY
Michelin, the leading mobility company, is working with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing its clients’ mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its customers’ needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing its expertise to new markets, the company is investing in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide variety of industries – from aerospace to biotech.
Inspire Motion for Life: Apply Today!
As the leading mobility company, we work with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing our clients’ mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for our customers’ needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing our expertise to new markets, we invest in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide a variety of industries—from aerospace to biotech. Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, Michelin North America has approximately 23,000 employees and operates 34 production facilities in the United States and Canada.
MICHELIN® tires have been ranked the #1 Tire Brand across major categories and segments by industry experts and consumers alike. For nearly three decades we’ve been recognized for our achievements in Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Durability, Technology and Innovation.
Michelin cares for the personal and professional development of its employees. We support career advancement through various options, which include: skill and career development, training, career exploration and work with cross-functional teams. We offer the possibility of a varied and fulfilling career path in an environment where unique contributions are valued.
Michelin offers 10 Business Resource Groups (BRGs) which are all-inclusive groups created and led by employees who have shared life experiences across various diversity dimensions. Each group supports business strategies and initiatives along with meeting the needs of members. The goal of each group is to help employees feel welcome and included, support employee engagement and encourage professional development. BRGs also provide cross-cultural support, career management resources and opportunities for community involvement.
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.
Get in the driver’s seat and be on your way to a meaningful professional journey!