Przedstawiciel / Przedstawicielka Handlowy/a linii opon przemysłowych, rolniczych , budowlanych oraz material handling na terytorium województwa pomorskiego oraz warmińsko - mazurskiego
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
• Oversees monitoring of relationships including lessons learned and appropriate feedback (close the loop).
• Develops/generates new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling and making appointments.
• Educates and develops rapport with internal and external customers, promoting partnerships, seeking feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
• Expands customer buying centers and use cases, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring that all customer needs and expectations are met.
• Develops communication and training programs to inform sales and marketing teams of new product launches and changes in organizational strategy.
• Develops processes and procedures to optimize account management efforts and ensure sales goals are achieved.
• Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales.
• Manages own territory by allocating time and resources.
• Develops and maintains mid-term territory plans.
• Gathers and disseminates competitor market intelligence.
• Maintains and updates customer target list.
• Participates in strategic lead generation and development of target markets.
• Identifies new, profitable business potential in specific markets.
• Monitors partnership arrangements to ensure that the objectives of the partnership remain on target.
• Influences various partnerships to meet multiple goals.
• Analyzes complex information, identifies patterns and implications; understands that the root cause of an issue may initially appear to be unrelated to the issue.
Product, Service & Industry Knowledge
• Pitches own organization against competition in generic terms.
• Identifies related industries that may have an impact on own industry
• Matches product knowledge to the implicit needs of the customer.
• Troubleshoots product related problems.
• Reaches mutually acceptable solutions in straightforward, formal negotiations with internal or external stakeholders (e.g., negotiates with external contractors on straightforward service delivery; negotiates with other departments on cost sharing).
• Selects an approach to negotiation based on an understanding of each party’s interests and priorities.
Customer Value Management
• Develops and executes channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
• Works with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against organization’s objectives.
• Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
• Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.