- - - - - - - - - - - -
- Should have done at least 2-3 End to End Implementations on Oracle Version of R12.1 and above.
- Should have experience on Solution Designing on interface which includes interaction with different external systems.
- Should be well versed with Oracle Reports, XML Publisher, Forms, SQL , PL/SQL , Workflows and RICE Components OAF, Webservices and Business Events knowledge should be good Knowledge of Java is an Add ON
- Should have worked on Performance Improvements Should have worked on MD050, MD070, MD120 Documents.
- Should be well versed with these terminologies Work experience on any other technology apart from Oracle Apps is a Add On
- Should be able to discuss with Business/Functional Team the Requirements and map it technically in Oracle Apps.
- Should have worked on POC’s to enable a new solution in Oracle Should be able to mentor Juniors and help them develop their skills.
- Should have experience in leading a team of 3-4 members.
- Should have experience in building a easy to use and maintain solution.
- Working in the Agile mode and a good understanding of Agile Principles is a must
- Should have a good knowledge of Automatic testing tools/methods.
- Experience in OM and WSH
- Some functional knowledge on modules
- Oracle Cloud exposure
- Awareness of Agile methodologies and mindset
- Good communication and Analytical Skills
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Team performance : Demonstrates on a daily basis Agile & Lean values like cooperation, transparency, courage and humility to foster teamwork. Continuously reflect on how to become more effective then tunes and adjusts team norms and helps to update IT standards
• Right Product : A solution creating business value is build and deployed by · Understanding (hands on business activities) and challenging Business requirements · Translating Business requirements into functional requirements · Designing, developing the solution by taking into account DGSI principals and guidance’s (EA rules like security and integration, Group methodologies,…) · Validating the global solution · Deploying the solution by contributing to change management, communication and training
• Deliver Right : A stable, performing, scalable, easy to use, secure, easy to maintain & to operate Solution is designed and developed (this includes non-functional requirements) The solution provides a great user experience.
• Deliver Fast : An incremental approach (Do & Learn) is used during design and development to manage the lead time, by per example : - Implementing automation for testing and deployment of components - Being able to deliver incremental functionalities quickly
• Solution Maintenance : The Developer Analyst maintains and optimizes a working solution in « marche courante » by providing support level 3