Invoicing Administrator with French
- - - - - - - - - - - -
This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration, Personnel and Service Management.
What we’re looking for:
- Students who are in their final year at University or at Master program;
- Fluency in English and French (at least B1 level);
- Invoicing experience would be a plus;
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with numbers;
- Team-worker attitude;
- Customer-oriented approach.
The Invoicing Administrator will:
Remote Support to Customers and Service Providers:
- Provide operational support to the customer or service provider through different channels (phone, chat, email, etc.).
- Assist the Customer /provider with any aspect of services operations question: problems, training, compliance, escalations, etc.
- Perform the first triage (troubleshoot technical issues or inquiries) and steer the Customer /Provider to the right department/individual based on the facts shared by them.
- Update and enter information to keep the customer’s records up to date.
- Start and schedule a Service Order according to the scheduling process.
- Assist and helps on customers questions regarding the usage of monitoring equipment, tools, offers and/or operational procedures.
- Steer and manage the performance of your “client” portfolio and alert when there is deviation.
- Organize deployment of enhancements to existing offers or new offers with the Customer /provider .
- Support the delivery or removal of equipment via multi-channel assistance (chat and e-mail, etc), following the scheduling process.
- Track the Service Orders ensuring that the scheduling process is carried out with quality and efficiency.
- Confirm customer and vehicle data.
- Capture and record the service provided and customer data to keep the customer's files up to date.
- Provide help and answer questions on billing and invoice disputes (divergent values, payment schedule, duplicate payment, equipment issues, transfer of ownership, among others.)
- Update and record the information/decision in the customer's file.
In Michelin, we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options (hybrid);
- A customizable benefits package with options to choose: gym access, medical or dental services, private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs, cultural activities vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription; Life insurance; Luncheon vouchers and discounts; Deduction of vacation costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you our offer.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.