Operational Marketing Manager
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Branding and Segment operational management
· Provide BMR feedback concerning gaps in the G2 approved marketing strategy in order to ensure clarity and agreement between BMR and OMM.
· Provide CEM the direction and deployment strategy of the Go To Market Plan as it relates to needed assets and content for a successful commercial launch. (Lead by the OMM, supported by the CEM)
· Works closely with the technical team (PCMs & FEs) to ensure that new products and services development aligns with market needs. Tailors marketing material to reflect the segment and vocational needs to lead to segment growth
· Interprets outputs from organizational control systems to proactively drive the marketing strategy
· Recommend, in harmony with the Dir of Mktg and the Pricing Mgr, the relative price positioning (SI/SO) for the zone/countries for the Segment.
· Analyzes data and deliver summaries on root causes to understand effectiveness and recommend solutions
· Analyzes data and insights to evaluate the marketing strategy for the segment.
· Establish a Monthly Business Review (qualitative and quantitative) for the segment to track results relative to the segment SP. Execute a monthly transversal reporting
· Own the ongoing analysis, accumulation of market knowledge and country diagnostics commensurate with the role of Business Owner of the Segment (volumes, SOM, competitive landscape)
· Participates in the review of marketing activities using established measurement criteria.
· Implement new offers (product launches/services) and continue to monitor and promote existing offers
· Engage Sales Force in the launch execution of new offers and provide corrective measures as needed through the Pilotage process, perform analysis and present recommendations to Senior Staff.
· Execute new product/service launches with excellence, assuming leadership role from Business Model Region Manager post- G2 consistent with Marketing strategy approved at the G2 milestone.
· Work in conjunction with Training (internal & external including OE LBs) to ensure the implementation and awareness of future, current and existing product & service offers.
· With the launch of new service offers, ensure the engagement of Service Sales and Service Operations as well as obtaining insights and feedback to relate to the marketing strategy for continuous improvement.
· Identify, select and support appropriate tradeshow/association activities to support the busiess objectives. Assess ROI and append as determined appropriate
· Maintain flexibility to provide resources / support for emergent opportunities across various facets of the business as it relates to marketing strategy.