Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Providing technical and customer service support for a Diagnostic Solution products. Assisting users with product issues and concerns and communicating steps to resolve problems. Identifying and analyzing problems with software and hardware, including failures, bugs and system issues. Work on cases/tickets according to established departmental practices. Document all interactions following standard operating procedures. You also conduct customer research, testing, and product discovery to understand the needs behind your customers' requests. You relay insights from the product team back to the customer support team ensuring everyone is on the same page, which may include providing advanced training on new product features or releases.
- Provide technical support via email and web ticket handling to external and internal customers.
- Research, analyze, document and manage resolutions to technical, operational and implementation issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies and infrastructures.
- Manage the resolution of critical customer technical issues by analyzing the App exceptions triggered in the tool.
- Stays current in knowledge and expertise as technology landscape evolves. Contributes to the adoption of new solutions. Proactively seeks opportunities to learn and receive feedback.
- Should be having the relevant working experience in HL7 interface, MS SQL Server and Healthcare workflow.
- Manage the resolution of critical customer technical issues by analysing the App exceptions triggered in the tool.
- Strong SQL Skills to write SQL queries to troubleshoot complex issues.
- On-call rotations by identifying the level of impact, troubleshooting issues, and deploying appropriate fixes to resolve root cause(s). Alerts product teams and owners to major customer impacting issues and escalates resolution of complex and highly impactful issues affecting multiple components or features to other engineers or engineering teams as needed. Shares details related to incidents and their resolution through postmortem reports and during regular review meetings.
- Learns and adheres to prescriptive guidance for security, privacy, and compliance standards in alignment with direction from the business and technical experts. Works with security, privacy, and compliance teams to identify and address issues relevant to their services with minimal guidance.
- Leverages technical expertise, judgment, and decision making to coordinate multiple work streams and resources in crisis situations to drive mitigation plan and resolve crisis by engaging necessary teams and escalating to appropriate stakeholders. Applies diagnostic expertise. Provides guidance to other engineers working to mitigate and resolve issues. Communicates customer impact and other relevant information with key stakeholders, leadership, and customers. Develops projects and programs to improve crisis response by creating standard practices for consistent response across engineering teams. Fosters increased stability. Reduces noise by adjusting telemetry and alarming.
- Identifies Key issues and recommends potential mitigation strategies to address underlying causes. Provides guidance and models to address issues and to contribute to the definition of best practices. Suggests and drives appropriate guidance, models, response, and remediation for issues. Troubleshoots system issues and partners with engineering teams to conduct root cause analyses. Communicates and drives adherence to security policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years technical experience in software engineering, network engineering, service engineering, or systems engineering.
- Any Industry relevant certifications like MCSE, CCNA is a plus.