Ad Intel Client Service & Delivery Manager
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
Aim of the position
- Provide post-sales service to an assigned market or group of clients
- Manage day to day servicing across Ad Intel solutions
- Mentor and coach junior team members to help them learn and grow
- Working closely with Agencies, Broadcasters, Advertisers and Media companies on implementing Nielsen Ad Intel
- Build strong relationships with and be the first point of contact for key clients and contacts.
- Answering client queries
- Track client satisfaction with the solution and service
- Work closely with internal teams to effectively manage clients and drive revenue opportunities.
- Provide training and support to maintain client knowledge of the delivery platforms and data.
- Onboarding, Project management/administration for ongoing and first-time deliveries
- Supporting prospect conversations
- Identification of additional opportunities for selling products and projects with existing clients
- Producing impactful client-facing end-of-campaign PPT
- Assist the Sales Team in preparing market analysis and recommendations into the data and conducting feasibility checks for pre-sales calls and sales demo.
- Conduct KO calls & follow up processes
- Track Client Satisfaction
- Organisation and project management skills
- Client centric mindset
- Able to communicate in a simple and effective way (e.g. explain something “technical” to an external or internal stakeholder in an easily understood way)
- Problem solving & Analytical thinking
- High attention to detail
- Active listener, proactive, patient & tenacious
- Knowledge of the Media Industry
- Knowledge of Campaign Media Planning process & Digital Campaign Activation process
- Passionate about building client relationships and driving client engagement
- Ability to work independently, handle pressure, juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and work well with a diverse customer base and various internal teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Client facing presentation skills
- Software training skills
- Languages required: GERMAN and ENGLISH
- Hybrid: Office and Home office
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background - so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.