Client Strategy Executive
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
About the role
Nielsen Sports are looking for a Client Strategy Executive to manage and grow a portfolio of clients, across our data and insights solutions.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Be the trusted advisor to clients as the expert in measurement
- Ownership of revenue target through renewals and upsells on selected clients portfolio
- Understanding client's business challenges and industry trends
- Direct active account management role and responsibilities on selected clients & collaboration with peers
- Ensure detailed briefing of projects, oversee timeliness & quality of all project deliverables and presentations
- Work collaboratively with research, consulting, digital & media to upsell and cross-sell
- Engage with new products and tools and present to clients in a relevant format
- Pro-active engagement of client through thought leadership materials in collaboration with Sales Enablement & Marketing departments
- General support of the client strategy team throughout the marketing and sales process
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Ability to juggle work streams, client accounts and commercial programs.
- Ability to maintain a high attention to detail and confident working with data to create insights
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- A confident and professional manner.
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently, whilst also being a team player.
- Confident in the use of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides or Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An eagerness to learn
- We're keen on good levels of emotional intelligence and a passion for sport!
- Experience and knowledge of research techniques/sports marketing/sponsorship is an advantage
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background - so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.