Media Solutions Intern
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With over 30 years’ experience our global network of more than 100 countries support you in maximizing your revenues.
With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
We are an expanding group and we are always looking for bright and energetic minds to join us in delivering the highest quality of services and innovating new ideas to keep us at the forefront of our business. Our office based in Barcelona currently requires a Media Solutions Intern, available as soon as possible and with the possibility of working remotely.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands and right holders in the Sport and Sponsorship industry.
The successful candidate will work across a portfolio of clients in the provision of media analysis, market research, insights, and strategy services to better understand commercial investments within the sport and entertainment landscape. Nielsen Sports manages a blue chip client base including major professional sporting bodies, major sponsor brands and television broadcasters.
- Translation of data driven insights into client focused insight
- Develop client reports and presentations with focus on the goal of the end user.
- Work collaboratively with internal subject matter experts such as Market Research, Traffic and Data, Digital & Consultancy
- Study sports industry trends and insights to deliver impactful reports to all clients.
- Aid in driving the renewal process for clients within account group with a focus on retention and upsell
- Reporting directly to the Head of Rightsholders
- Collaborate in datasets management through collating sponsor exposure, TV audience and media valuation data from all key media sources; TV, Print, Online websites and Social platforms
- Communicate and cooperate with internal stakeholders regarding project requirements, interpretation of data and the development of recommendations based on findings
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- To shape together an ever-growing department, becoming key to our business worldwide
- To be part of a diverse and talented international team with opportunity for personal and professional development
- A growth culture with an entrepreneurial mind set supported by a world-leading operations network and toolkit
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Fluent in Spanish and English language is required
- A keen interest in Sports is highly recommended
- Precision, great attention to detail and analytics attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; Excel and PowerPoint experience required.
- Self-starter with excellent initiative and communication skills
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background - so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.